The website will restart for The Jumps Season Service 2023/24 from the Cheltenham October Meeting onwards
How it works is very simple. Just send an email to [email protected] expressing your interest in The Jumps Season Service (6 months) and we will reply within 24 hours with full details. To see what content the Jumps Season Service provides, simply click on the relevant box at the bottom of this page or at the top of the Home Page. To see previous examples of content, click on 'View Example Copy' on the right-hand menu.
REASONS TO SIGN UP NOW
1. In joining Paul Jones you will have private access to the views of a trusted, reliable, profitable-to-follow analyst and author of 33 horseracing books in an absorbing and entertaining, easy-to-follow, practical format.
2. Access to the regular Ante-Post Focus articles whch have made members big profits since we launched in November 2015 including Rule The World at 50/1 for the Grand National and Wings Of Eagles (SP 40/1) for the Derby amongst many other big-priced winners.
3. Access to weekend previews throughout the bulk of the Jumps Season (averaging 12 races analysed per weekly column) and every race at the Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown Festivals.
4. Access to an 18 weeks’ build up to the Cheltenham Festival (approx. 8000 words every Monday) with ante-post recommendations (level stakes profit of 132 points to date) to assist in building a long-range portfolio.
5. If you are familiar with Paul from his industry-respected trends-related Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide which he wrote for 16 years, you can now access his unique Race Trends throughout the jumps season.
6. Back access to every article ever written (we’re talking over 1000) in every area of the website since our launch in November 2015.
7. Receive a copy of Paul’s book From Soba To Moldova as part of your membership.
8. Very simple to sign up – please see below.
If you decide to sign up to The Jumps Season Service we would require your address so an Invoice (with a copy of the Terms and Conditions) can be emailed to you within 24 hours of your confirmation with details of how to transfer funds. This will preferably be via Direct Bank Transfer (a Cheque or PayPal can be organised). Once payment has been received you will be sent a Username and Password to access the subscription (padlocked icons) areas of the website.