Ante Post Focus (8 races) uploaded - Andy Richmond's Beating The Bias uploaded - World Snooker Monday Column uploaded - Sunday Race Previews & World Snooker Saturday column uploaded - World Snooker Championship (Outright) uploaded
How it works is very simple. Just send an email to [email protected] expressing your interest in either the All-Inclusive Service (12 months) or Jumps Season Service (6 months) and we will reply within 24 hours with full details. To see what content each service provides, simply click on the relevant boxes at the bottom of this page, at the top of the Home Page or the relevant links on the right-hand menu. To see previous examples of content, click on 'View Example Copy' on the right-hand menu.
10 REASONS TO SIGN UP NOW
1. In joining Paul Jones you will have private access to the views of a trusted, reliable, profitable-to-follow analyst and author of 33 horseracing books in an absorbing and entertaining, easy-to-follow, practical format written with purpose and authority.
2. Access to the regular Ante-Post Focus articles whch have made members huge profits since we launched in November 2015 including Rule The World at 50/1 for the Grand National and Wings Of Eagles (SP 40/1) for the Derby amongst many other big-priced winners.
3. Access to weekend previews throughout the bulk of the Jumps Season (averaging 12 races analysed per weekly column), every race at the Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown Festivals and the leading 30 days of the Flat Season.
4. Access to an 18 weeks’ build up to the Cheltenham Festival (approx. 8000 words every Monday) with ante-post recommendations (level stakes profit of 44 points to date) to assist in building a long-range portfolio and a 6 weeks’ build up to Royal Ascot (7 winners from 17 ante-post recommendations in 2016).
5. We also have all the major sporting events covered including the very profitable Football service (Premier League Picks made a level stakes profit of 31 points in 2016/17 following on from a 45 level stakes profit on the World Cup and Euro 2016) and we also have superb analysts in the fields of Golf, (Ciaran Meagher) Tennis (Carl Redden), Cricket (Paul Smith), Darts (Mike Henderson), NFL (Andy Richmond) and Politics (Adam Hewson). Click on ‘View Example Copy’ in the right-hand menu on the Home Page if you don’t believe us!
6. If you are familiar with Paul from his industry-respected trends-related Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide which he wrote for 16 years, you can now access his unique Race Trends for approximately 120 races throughout the year including all races at Cheltenham Festival, Aintree Grand National Meeting and Royal Ascot.
7. Access to weekly Horses to Follow throughout the Flat Season and horseracing guest contributions from Alan Potts, the author of the revered Against The Crowd and The Inside Track, Andy Richmond of RacingUK and Mark Ball, formerly of Let's Live Racing.
8. Back access to every article ever written (we’re talking over 1000) in every area of the website since our launch in November 2015.
9. Receive a copy of Paul’s new book to be printed at the end of 2017 which is not for sale and only available to website members.
10. Very simple to sign up – please see below.
If you decide to sign up to either service we would require your address so an Invoice (with a copy of the Terms and Conditions) can be emailed to you within 24 hours of your confirmation with details of how to transfer funds. This will preferably be via Direct Bank Transfer (a Cheque is second preference). Once payment has been received you will be sent a Username and Password to access the subscription (padlocked icons) areas of the website.