Ante Post Focus (8 races) uploaded - Andy Richmond's Beating The Bias uploaded - World Snooker Monday Column uploaded - Sunday Race Previews & World Snooker Saturday column uploaded - World Snooker Championship (Outright) uploaded
THE ALL-INCLUSIVE SERVICE can be ordered at any time and will run for 12 months from when you become a member including ALL elements of the Jumps Season Service plus Flat Season and Sports analysis for £895 featuring:
- ALL Elements of the Jumps Season Service: Weekend Previews, Cheltenham Festival Ante-Post Portfolio Service (133 level stakes profit since inception), Major Spring Festivals Daily Previews and the Best of Christmas Week Previews.
- Ante-Post Focus: A hugely profitable column that takes an early look at the big race of the weekend and/or beyond uploaded most Wednesdays at 1.00 p.m. for the Jumps and Flat Seasons with a view to finding the early ante-post value.
- Major Sporting Events: Previews and betting advice for the major sporting events including Golf, Football, Darts, NFL, Tennis, Cricket, Snooker, Rugby Union, Cycling and Boxing plus Politics and of course for people who know Paul very well.....the Eurovision Song Contest!
- Race Trends: A run through approximately 150 leading races throughout the year.
- Royal Ascot Ante-Post Service: Every Tuesday from after the Guineas Meeting up until and throughout Royal Ascot (6 weeks).
- From Soba To Moldova: A copy of Paul's self-published punting methodology published in February 2018 consisting 20 chapters.
To subscribe, find out further details, or if you simply wish to see a typical example of previous articles from this service, please contact us via [email protected] - as detailed at the bottom of the Home Page.
“The jumps season is exceptionally busy for me presenting Super Sunday and Monday Night Football so Paul's weekly Cheltenham Festival Ante-Post Service is invaluable for me to keep up to speed on all the week's details in one easy hit. It has such detailed analysis and has also helped to find me a few nice-priced winners along the way." Ed Chamberlin, Sky Sports.