Premier League Picks uploaded - Premier League Darts Week 3 uploaded - Ante-Post Focus & WGC-Mexico uploaded - Cheltenham Festival Week 15 uploaded - Sunday Race Previews uploaded - Saturday Race Previews uploaded
THE ALL-INCLUSIVE SERVICE can be ordered at any time and will run for 12 months including ALL elements of the Jumps Season Service plus Flat Season and Sports-based features plus added extras for £695 and will feature:
- ALL Elements of the Jumps Season Service: Weekend Previews, Cheltenham Festival Ante-Post Portfolio Service, Major Spring Festivals Daily Previews and the Best Of Christmas Week Previews.
- Royal Ascot Ante-Post Service: Every Tuesday from after the Guineas Meeting up until and throughout all days of Royal Ascot (6 weeks).
- Flat Season Horses To Follow: Uploaded fortnightly after the Guineas Meeting up until October keeping an up-to-date live list of Note Book horses.
- Ante-Post Focus: An early look at the big race of the weekend to be uploaded on Wednesday at 1.00 p.m. for the majority of weekends for the Jumps and Flat Seasons with a view to finding the early ante-post value.
- Major Sporting Events: Previews and betting advice for the major sporting events including golf, football, nfl, tennis, darts, snooker, boxing and cricket plus politics and of course for people who know Paul very well.....the Eurovision Song Contest! etc.
- Guest Contributions: Paul will invite carefully-chosen expert analysts to supply betting-based content on horseracing which he believes will be of interest to subscribers. These are not blogs as such, far more expert analysis from people whose opinion he trusts.
- Race Trends: A run through approximately 150 of the leading races throughout the year.
- From Soba To Moldova: A copy of Paul's self-published punting methodology book published in February 2018 consisting 20 chapters.
To subscribe, find out further details, or if you simply wish to see a typical example of previous articles from this service, please contact us via [email protected] - as detailed at the bottom of the Home Page.